bbymks5

Guilty Pleasure

Guilty Pleasure
bbymks5, Mar 3, 2017
Description:
I used the Template Freebie #7 by Mommyish.

Fluent in Sarcasm and The Okayest Day by Bella Gypsy Designs.
KarenB likes this.
    • LynnG
      Ha - me too, and I get teased for it :-) Love the page!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • ashleywb
      I bet it is interesting comparing their reality to yours. love the bright colors and scatters and that "sorry, not sorry" word art. :giggle Thanks for playing along with the challenge.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @LynnG It's so embarrassing to admit that I watch this show...especially given my AGE...doh!!! I have a couple friends who I can talk to about the show, but their pretty much closet watchers too LOL!!!

@ashleywb It's completely night and day!! I think the show started out with good intentions but it has quickly taken on a life of it's own. These girls would be struggling without the hefty checks they receive...I really do worry about a few of them once true life reality hits them. Hopefully they've spoken to someone about investing some of that money.
      LynnG likes this.
    • carrie1977
      I watch this, too!! I've watched since they were on 16 & Pregnant. I look forward to the weekly train wreck!! LOL!
    • cookingmylife
      Your secret's safe here! :hi5
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Mar 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).