bbymks5

DD Dark Roast

DD Dark Roast
bbymks5, Mar 2, 2017
Description:
Something that starts with D - Dunkin Donuts Dark Roast Coffee...girl put way to much creamer in it!

I used a Lynn Grieveson's Tiny Treasure's template and her Love is all Around kit.
lcpereyra likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Yes please. Love the stitching and the paper colours being the same as their logo, so well played.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • scrappyjedi
      Oooh, that looks yummy! Love the bright colors and the little banner under the photo!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Eyeore LOL! Thank you! I tried a few other color combinations but it just didn't seem right...everyone knows DD is pink and orange!!

@scrappyjedi It was pretty good!! It was a cheat drink day today!
    • LynnG
      So much fun - love the cheeky tag peeking out!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @LynnG Thank you!! I was looking through the goodies in the kit and knew I had to use it...doesn't take much to make me happy LOL!
    • lcpereyra
      Ha - great idea for the challenge! :) The pinks and oranges you used in your layout are a great idea and thoughful. Thanks for participating in the challenge!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @lcpereyra Thank you!! Too bad I didn't realize the pic was so blurry until after I drank it! HAHAHA!! Too bad I didn't think of taking a picture of the empty cup...then it could have been a "downed DD dark roast" LOL!
      lcpereyra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Mar 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    159.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).