bbymks5

Too Many Eggs

Too Many Eggs
bbymks5, Mar 2, 2017
Description:
All products are from Storyteller Kits by Just Jaimee.

Big Photo template is from the January 2017 kit.

Distressed blue paper, bunny paper, basket, eggs, jelly beans, and chick are from the Raine Easter Mini Kit from 2015.

The pink/white cheveron paper and the scalloped paper is from the February 2017 kit.
BevG, Mylinn and michele hillam like this.
    • Celeste
      that photo rocks. love jaimee;s kit here. the basket is perfection.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Celeste Thank you!! As soon as I saw the bunny paper I knew I had to have it!
    • bestcee
      I love all egg colors! They look so pretty in the photo! Awesome job leaving it big so they shine.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @bestcee Thank you!! You should try it sometime!!
      bestcee likes this.
    • BevG
      Great layout and I am impressed you made 40 dyes!!! What fun. The bunny paper is awfully cute.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      That is a lot of eggs. They look amazing! Love that you kept the photo so large, it has such a big impact. And I really like that bunny paper too!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @BevG Thank you!! I plea temporary insanity!! I found the idea on Pinterest and said "Hey!! I can totally do that!!" You don't realize the amount of space 40 cups take up until you have to find a place for them LOL!! That bunny paper rocks!! I want to use it over and over and over!

@HeatherB Thank you!! Again, I plea temporary insanity LOL!! 80 eggs was ridiculous! I ended up giving a lot away to neighbors LOL! My poor family was so tired of eggs for meals that we didn't eat them for the rest of the year.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Mar 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1,023.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).