Awesome Costume
Vrielinkie, Mar 1, 2017
Description:
Journaling:
"Time for Carnaval. Everyone dresses up and celebrates for 4 days. There’s a parade and the city is packed with people. I loved this couple who were dressed as church towers!"

Scraplifted from this awesome layout by [aballen] for the March 2017 Challenges.

I used:
- Weekly Life Templates 10 by Scrapping With Liz
- Memory Pockets Monthly: Roar by Allison Pennington, Mommyish, Paislee Press, Sahlin Studio + Valorie Wibbens
- FONT = Cavorting Regular
aballen and jenn mccabe like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      love this! the way you added the photos with the title sitting pretty in the intersection and the cute scallops is just awesome. love the images you captured and the little paper pieces on and around your photos!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • bcgal00
      The colorful title is perfect, coordinating with the colorful balloons!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • MandaKay
      How fun! This is the perfect use of elements/papers/alpha if I have ever saw one! The photos pop, but so do the details!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • aballen
      This looks like lots of fun!! People watching would be so fun, :) Love your lift, great colors and love the added touch at the bottom with the city skyline.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Mar 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    134.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).