tinkerbell1112

Moc 2017 Day 23(2)

Moc 2017 Day 23(2)
tinkerbell1112, Jan 27, 2017
Description:
This is Scary by Forever Joy

Journaling reads:
Oh these are emotional times for us!!!! He will soon be 13! a teenager! We can tell you so much, so many stories.... tell you a tale of a 1 year old - whose parents added sports pictures - in beautiful frames. Tell you a tale of a 5 year old, who added his own Animal pictures from his Animal magazines with tape. His Mom wasn't too happy. We laughed with joy!!!! we were being decorated! We can tell a story of a 7 year old - decorating us with Toy Story decals. Then only a short time later, adding the Phineas and Ferb; making us quite a Disney masterpiece! A couple years later, we receive a new set of accessories - Guardians of the Galaxy, Marvel, Star Wars, and Jurassic World. We saw our Boy beginning to grow... .to leave cartoons and move to action themed decorations. Then when he was11, we gained all that Doctor Who stuff. The Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Crack on the wall stuff. Of course we knew it was just pretend, so we weren't afraid. We knew our Boy was growing up. We heard him ask for some Walking Dead decorations. And again we weren't afraid. We heard him ask to take down the Toy Story and Phineas and Ferb decals. And we were slightly afraid. We heard our Boy's Mom say "maybe next weekend" which became the next and the next, and we were happy. The Boy forgot. But, of course, we know the day is coming.... our beloved dressings will be taken away and replaced. We will be brave, we will keep on. We will still love our Boy.. that Boy whose marks on the door frame show he's just about as tall as his Mom. But us?.... We love that Boy. We will always love that Boy....
MrsPeel and ForeverJoy like this.
    • Tree City
      Aw, this is so sweet! Great job with the custom text box and wonderful job letting him decorate his walls the way he wants. And bonus: now you've got a great lo to remember all the different themes once they do come down (sob!).
    • JillW
      Oh my gosh - I love your heartfelt journaling! What a splendid take on the challenge!!
    • ForeverJoy
      :beat you're seriously killing me with this journaling- I LOVE LOVE it!! Beautiful page- this is exactly why we scrap, right?
    • MrsPeel
      my dear girl, you brought me to a very very emotional place with this....I think this particular page will be a gem in all your books, and your boy will be so very proud of his mum and her artistic talents to keep the memories in such beautiful, amazing way!!!!!The page is beautiful visually, and with the journaling it becomes an intense traveling through time so well told.... absolutely amazing - Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!![​IMG]
    • Neverland Scraps
      awww, that's such a bittersweet layout. He's growing up and I love how you documented it all!!
    • rchansen
      This story is fantastic!! Excellent job with this challenge!!
    • bestcee
      Growing up is hard on moms! I'm glad you captures this moment. You tell a wonderful story through the walls.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    209.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).