Vrielinkie

Story Of His Life

Story Of His Life
Vrielinkie, Jan 20, 2017
Description:
Journaling:
"This is my grandpa with his trusted companion Lex. He had moved to live elsewhere when his dad got hurt and he came back to help. He eventually took over the farm, married, had 6 kids and lived in the house for over 70 years! He bought the dog because the children really wanted one. My dad remembers picking it up. The seller opened the barn door and Lex came tumbling over the doorstep. That’s how they chose him. He went to work with my grandpa every single day and adored him. When my grandpa fell in the canal one day, Lex saved him. He was lucky Lex was there, since he couldn’t swim. My grandpa always said he would leave the house in a coffin. He hated the thought of having to live in an old peoples’ home, he loved his independence. He was fortunate enough to die in his favorite chair by the window, overlooking the fields..."

I used:
- Memory Pockets Monthly: Almanac by Allison Pennington & Amber LaBau
- New Leaf Pretties by Forever Joy
- Rise And Shine Page Kit by Forever Joy
- FONT = L.C. Smith 5 Typewriter Regular
ForeverJoy and AllisonPennington like this.
    • bbachand
      What a beautiful tribute to your Grandpa and how fortunate he was to have Rex in his life! Great use of the large typewriter and paper for your journaling as well as the cool chevrons in the background.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • JillW
      LOVE your page! So creative to use the typewriter and paper as a place to write your wonderful journaling! Your page has wonderful gallery appeal! Thank you for playing along with the challenge! :-)
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    148.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).