Urban Exploration II
Vrielinkie, Jan 15, 2017
Description:
Journaling:
"This is the 700 year old city of Doel, that the Belgian government tried to demolish for over 30 years. It’s near a nuclear power plant and the port of Antwerp port wants to expand. They finally succeeded in forcing out most of the residents in 1999. Since then it has been a playground for street artists from all over Europe. Only 24 people remain in the post-apocalyptic artistic paradise."

"When my friend & I started looking for a destination for our 2nd Urbex [Urban Exploration] trip we stumbled upon Doel very quickly. It’s well-known and nearby so it was decided. It was very strange to walk around in this deserted town. We explored some of the abandoned houses: homework was left on the floor and plants were creeping in through the broken windows. The street art is amazing & everywhere. You can also still see the protesters’ slogans on the walls of their now abandoned homes."

I used:
- Zine Style Revisited Templates 2 by Scrapping With Liz
- Unwritten Papers by Forever Joy
- Storyteller 2016 June - Element Pack by Just Jaimee
- FONTS = You Are The One Regular + Josefin Slab Regular + Agency FB Bold
ForeverJoy likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    142.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).