klee73010

Sunset on Lake MI

Sunset on Lake MI
klee73010, Jan 13, 2017
Description:
Fonts: The Frog (date), Pea Roxygirl (title); Fiddlesticks 15 template by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs; Lets Fly Away kit by Little Butterfly Wings
garrynkim likes this.
    • Tree City
      So beautiful! And I know I'm biased cuz I'm from MI but seriously, a beautiful pic and I love all the blues in the page.
      jesskab and klee73010 like this.
    • jesskab
      I love the feeling of a night chill that this gives off. The paint & flowers are just awesome!
      klee73010 likes this.
    • JenEm
      Stunning photos, both the landscape and the "happy couple" pic. The ribbon heart is the perfect finishing touch.
      klee73010 likes this.
    • MandaKay
      Adorable picture of you two...and I am biased like TreeCity because I too am a Michigander! Is this South Haven?! Love the feel of this LO for sunset!
      klee73010 likes this.
    • klee73010
      @MandaKay Frankfurt, actually. I'm not sure where South Haven is... husband's family is in Benzonia and Crystal Lake. I know @tkradtke has a home in that area, too! :)
      Thank you for the kind words!
    • MandaKay
      @klee73010 yes - I do know that area up there too - we are just south of that along the lakeshore!
      klee73010 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    klee73010
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    212.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).