Work

Work
Juliestcyr, Jan 11, 2017
Description:
Just Jaimee Storyteller January 2016, including Stacked Frames
Valorie Wibbens - Doilies
Allison Pennington - Knotty by Nature
    • sucali
      Wow! This is a beautiful layout! A wonderful mix of patterns.
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • Amson
      I remember reading your earlier page about the encounter with the nun so this is a wonderful conclusion to the story. Congratulations and well done!!! Fantastic page!!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • Shivani
      Love the bright upbeat colours here. The title on the doily look great and what a wonderful story to document. Good Luck!!!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • Juliestcyr
      Thank you! But really, the stacked frames did most if my work.
    • mirjam
      What a fun energetic page and cluster! And congrats on the new job!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      This just stunning Julie! I love that tan crafty chevron paper as the base with all the fresh pinks oranges and yellows. fabulous colors! And extra points for you for doing a photo of you too! I love the way you sued the same cute alpha small for the title and then larger for the drop cap, Cute touch and the doily in pink is so beautiful! Love it and good luck in the new position/job!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • KarenB
      Love your layering here. Wonderful page Love your gallery too :beat
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • Neverland Scraps
      love the pop of the pink on this page and the doily at the top of the page--for some reason it just sticks out and compliments the page so nicely!
    • bellbird
      wow - beyond awesome use of colour and pattern - i just love the way everything is stacked and the !pink! doily and circle drop cap is so cool and great with the multicolour title!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Juliestcyr
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    173.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).