dancingJaye

LPMOC5-2016revWEB

LPMOC5-2016revWEB
dancingJaye, Jan 7, 2017
Description:
MOC5 Challenge #2, a Review of 2016. I was terrible at keeping track of what happened last year (hoping to do better this year-GO BULLET JOURNAL!) but what I did keep track of was what was happening with our garden/homestead, so that's what I used for my 2016 in Review.

Used the January BYOC papers by Forever Joy and Bacon Buffet font
    • JillW
      So cool that you've documented your "canning" accomplishments for 2016! I love the photos too!!! Great page!
    • HeatherB
      Wow, you were certainly busy in the garden and in the kitchen this past year!! Love the list of everything that you canned and made with your garden bounty and all the photos. Great page!
    • bestcee
      That is so awesome! I hope you share more about your homesteading adventures! And ketchup? Love that you made it! I hope you have more available land for what you want to do next year!
      dancingJaye likes this.
    • cfile
      This is awesome.. love the look back at 2016 with all the "fruits of your labor" photos and the listing of all you made with them. This is surely an undertaking grwoing and living off the land as much as possible.. how fabulous!! Love the composition too of your page.. font choice is perfect and i love the way you journaled. WOW!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    dancingJaye
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    201.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).