dancingJaye

LPMOC5-sophia-web

LPMOC5-sophia-web
dancingJaye, Jan 5, 2017
Description:
My Day 1 layout for the MOC5 Challenge. It's been FOREVER since I digiscrapped, so it's entirely possible I did something wrong, LOL.

I used Bella Gypsy's Everything Nice Bundle.
    • MelanieB
      Your journaling is so beautiful & heartfelt! I can feel your love for her leaping off the page. The soft colours with the bold blue are a lovely combination.
    • mcurtt
      I love the pink, accented by the blue. Such a beautiful photo & such beautiful journaling.
    • jenn mccabe
      the composition is just gorgeous ! Love how you have a bit of glow on the bottom corner of your pink journaling paper! That is a really pretty touch. Love this page ... and welcome to the Pad!
      dancingJaye likes this.
    • cfile
      this is beautiful. love the mix with papers and the journaling is beautiful as well. For someone who hasn't scrapped in a long time, you really got back on the "bike" so to speak!! :) Welcome to the pad... so glad you are starting with the challenges and hope you will continue to post your pages!! Beautiful!
    • mrs2a50
      Really love the photo/paper combo strip along the edge! What a beautiful message to her!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    dancingJaye
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    103.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).