Vrielinkie

Life Is A Daring Adventure

Life Is A Daring Adventure
Vrielinkie, Jan 5, 2017
Description:
My first ATC card, made for MOC #5. I love this quote and I try to live by it which is difficult sometimes.

I used:
- Life Is An Adventure - Part 2 by Lilypad Designers [Collab]
- Life Is An Adventure - Part 1 by Lilypad Designers [Collab]
    • scrapsandsass
      I'm in love with this. For your first ATC, this is fantastic! I love how you used the quote and the arrow. But the faded message is just the coolest touch. :)
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Karen
      WOW! I cannot believe this is your first ever ATC! That makes me smile so much because you made a fabulous piece of artwork here! I adore the background and the quote! My favorite detail is the arrow moving from top to bottom and the "go see do" is pretty spectacular too! Love this!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • EHStudios
      I love the flow of this card! The shadowing is perfect on the text!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Pups_r_Paps
      Love the way you've colored this little work of art.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • sparagus
      I love the title work on this page. Fantastic use of contrast, too! Love it.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • katell
      beautiful!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Karen
      Just wanted to give you a head's up that we are doing a digital ATC swap this month and you can use this ATC for to play along! Check out the detail HERE. I'd love to have everyone play along! It's a great way to get a full resolution copy of everyone's ATC from the MOC challenge! :) But hurry, there are only a couple more days to play along! :)
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    167.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    770px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).