Juliestcyr

Charlevoix

Charlevoix
Juliestcyr, Sep 12, 2016
Description:
Lilypad "Life's an Adventure" Collab Template, papers and elements, except the fleur-de-lys, which is from Sahlin Studio Project Mouse, Around the World - France.
Plus, a bunch of styles: Mommyish halftone distressing freebie, kraftpaper freebie, metal rim freebie. Mommyish art canvas style and vintage styling. Just Jaimee Storyteller Sept 2016 styles.
    • MandaKay
      Gorgeous! Is this Charlevoix in Michigan?! It kind of looks like it to me. I like the background paper with the scene on it - goes great with the picture!
    • Juliestcyr
      No! It's Charlevoix region in Quebec. But both regions are named after the same guy, Pierre Francois Xavier de Charlevoix. (I did research in University on French Canadian settlements in the great lakes region). It's amazing, the place looks like it's stuck in the past. I had to cut the photo out of one of my travel brochures. I tried to take photos from my car, but we were on the highhway, and nothing turned out :(
    • scrappyjedi
      This is such a great use of that mountain print background paper! It's just perfect for framing your idyllic photo.
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • mommyish
      You OWNED this challenge - great job and gorgeous layout!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Juliestcyr
    Date:
    Sep 12, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).