Pachimac

Escape in our New Ford!

Escape in our New Ford!
Pachimac, May 27, 2016
Description:
For the Random Challenge - I used "Life is an Adventure Part 1 and 2"
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Dalis
      OH WOW, it's so shiny and new! Congrats!!!!
      Pachimac likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is SO amazing!!!!!!!!!!! everything is: the fact that you have this awesomely gorgeous shiny new car, and the page you made about it!!!!! love the Ford Escape, and it looks amazing in this shade of blue!!!!! great photos, beautiful journaling, those circles on the sides are just the perfect touch, amazing page all over!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!!! [​IMG]
      Pachimac likes this.
    • Pachimac
      @MrsPeel Wow - you just made my day with this comment!! Thank you!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      love having time to come stop in your gallery, you are an amazing memory keeper and your enthusiasm is contagious (which is ALWAYS a blessing for me!!!!!!):heartlub
      Pachimac likes this.
    • Pachimac
      @MrsPeel that means so much to me! I shouldn't need that outward valuation, but I have to admit, I do. I see so many peoples galleries and wish I could do what they do. I really try to make each page meaningful, and I don't ever just "slam together a page" for challenges or CT stuff. If I don't feel it, I don't scrap it.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      best way.... most definitely. I try to scrap for me and Sarita, for my mum, my family, but even when I scrap with the designer/kit in mind, I have made a promise to myself: if it stressing me, not having fun or becomes a chore...I stop. This is meant to be fun and, like you say, an emotion documented....so, yes, you are in the very right path!!!!!! I'm glad to have you as part of the Pad's family :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    May 27, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).