I Love Airplanes

I Love Airplanes
klee73010, May 27, 2016
Description:
Fonts: DJB Pippy & Pea C-squared
Amy Wolf: destination mini
MrsPeel likes this.
    • dvhoward
      This is one of my favorite kits. It works so well with the page design. Great take on the lift, too. Thanks for playing along with Amy's May challenge.:yippee
      klee73010 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Kristina.... I knew you were a delightful scrapper and person the minute you arrived here, and you keep making me fill with all that energy of yours, your beautiful talent...and this is one of those times when I love seeing how much we have in common with people I love.... and here I see we are alike a bit more. Love the composition here, LOVE all this journaling that gets me a step closer to know you, love the visual image your journaling gives me... Love flying too, just these days am not all that well for 14 hours flights.. Hey you were next door (in France) when Sarita was born !!! (96) You should come to visit us, if the opportunity comes up, let us know!!! oh how I would LOVE to meet you in person!!!!!! Gorgeous page, amazing journaling, love your take on the challenge!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      klee73010 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    klee73010
    Date:
    May 27, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    176.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).