willimena

24 hr recipe challenge

24 hr recipe challenge
willimena, Mar 31, 2020
Description:
Needed some light relief tonight - thanks for providing it! My journaling lists the ways I'm looking after my mental health - hope you're all doing ok.

Supplies:
Paislee Press_InThisTogether - wordart
lgrieveson_gumtree – paper
one little bird_starontop - papers
sahlinstudio_1jan16 - template
    • Karen
      WOW! That photo is SO gorgeous! I love your list of ways to keep your head in a good place right now too. We all need that! Congrats on the double Froggy Fave too! AND happy belated birthday! My son and hubby had their shared birthday last week and it was weird trying to make it special. We had a fun Zoom video chat with a bunch of family and he loved that! They watched him open his presents and then sang to him.
    • willimena
      Thanks @Karen! Glad you were able to find ways to make their birthdays special! For the first time ever, being able to leave my house and go to work on my birthday seemed like a cause for celebration! Funny how perspectives change!
      Karen likes this.
    • cfile
      Absolutely gorgeous! congrats on the April Froggy Fav.. well deserved.. I love the large photo of the bird.. I am trying to think of what it is.. (My mom was a birdwatcher and past president of the Audubon society so birds have been front and center since I was 7).. I love the color scheme of the olive to match the bird and the salmon and white to match the beautiful bush.. I love the composition and journaling.. beautfiul page! btw that bokeh you got by the limited depth of field you obtained with the photo is exquisite!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    willimena
    Date:
    Mar 31, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    409.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).