rlucasmn

2020_jun_SummerSassy

2020_jun_SummerSassy
rlucasmn, Jun 15, 2020
Description:
Lynn Grieveson - Tastes Like Summer
NBK Design - artCrush No 28 {frames galore}
Amy Wolff - Through the Storm
JenEm, Annsofie, Thuria and 2 others like this.
    • MrsPeel
      I always love your pages (even though I haven't been much around last year or much of this, I do know you!!!) I am so glad I have time to stop and you have posted...this is such a beautiful page, so elegant, so vibrant at the same time!!!! LOVE those shadows, the awesome contrast of ocres with electric blue, it matches so much the girls attitude , what an great, super fun photo!!! they are beautiful and take me few years back when my daughter (now 24) still was having fun taking photos with her friends and sending them straight to me (these days I have to ask for at least a week LOL) anyway, gorgeous, superbly beautiful!!!!!

into the June Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @MrsPeel Thank you so much, your words mean a lot to me as I see you as an icon around here. I appreciate you taking the time to notice and for sharing your inspiring words. I know this last year has been so challenging for you and I keep you and the lovely Sarita in my prayers.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      WOWSERS! Those shadows are amazing and the blue/coral combo... swoon! Well deserved froggy fav! i love the staggered horizontal blocks/flow! And I agree about the photo reminding me of Sarita. I had to look twice to make sure it wasn't a layout by @MrsPeel :giggle Beautiful girls and amazing scrappin!
      MrsPeel and rlucasmn like this.
    • tania
      Beautiful shadows, and that color just screams summer, super cute photo too!!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • JenEm
      This is amazing! Love the horizontal flow of your layout and the colors you have used. Perfection! Congrats on the well-deserved Froggy Favorite! :)
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • cfile
      so beautiful and a terrific lift! I love all the peachy orange of the background and love the summer papers on the squares... terrific lift .. I love the cute photo and framing of your girls with that wonderful quote.. well done! thanks for playing along with the scraplift challenge. Congrats on the Froggy Fav too!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    rlucasmn
    Date:
    Jun 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    72 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).