mcurtt

2020-MOC#16_Quote_web

2020-MOC#16_Quote_web
mcurtt, Jan 16, 2020
Description:
Pink Reptile Designs - Lazy Day. Lynn Grieveson - Starry Woods, Light Me Home, Forestier, First Light, Frostell.
chastml, lorieh and JenEm like this.
    • cfile
      Just wow Marilyn.. this is gorgeous.. I hope you frame this one :) If you need a canvas company let me know.. I have used a canvas company before and used a clock mechanism from Micheal's craft store and made a canvas printed clock.. this would make a wonderful clock too.. a great gift for someone :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @cfile Thank you, Christa. @Cherylndesigns and I had been chatting about canvas prints. She has had great success with Walgreens. I appreciate your comments, never thought about creating a clock with a canvas image though... Hmmm... Now you have me thinking. Thanks again! (What was your canvas company???)
    • cfile
      @mcurtt https://www.easycanvasprints.com
      They usually gave discounts like Blurb does. I have printed and several people that I referred them to (with my doing the art work they were printing) loved it. I am on my phone but tomorrow I will pm you a photo of my clock one I did for my friend’s retirement.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @cfile Thanks! That would be great!
      cfile likes this.
    • Electra
      LOVE this!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Electra Thanks! It's an oldie, from 1980. :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).