bestcee

2011-Multiple-Halloween

2011-Multiple-Halloween
bestcee, Dec 16, 2020
trekmom and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      so I m looking through the week to have a final decision on the POP for this week... I see this and had to come closer to see & read.... I tale it this was last year? as the 31st hasn't happened yet? love Mathew....tell him a mad "auntie" in England says hi and that I think he will grow into a wonderful man!!!! The thing with the power loss took me to when we were living in Trancoso, we didn't have snow, but often some delivery truck would run over a pole that had power lines...and one particular time I remember the power went out ion the whole village for 36 hours, anyway, just wanted to say how much I love this, I know I haven't been much around any Pollys galleries, trying to catch up as much as possible :) gorgepus soft feel and super strong at same time, love how the greys balance it all and ...tryimg to decide if I know what the photo is... like a weather image /map taken from above? , anyway, love the visual, the story, awesome page :) can you tag me when you move it, please? [​IMG]
      bestcee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bestcee
    Date:
    Dec 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).