EHStudios

1SE-2018

1SE-2018
EHStudios, Jan 12, 2020
Description:
For The Lilypad's MOC 8 - Day 9 QR Code Challenge

Mine links to my 2018 1 Second Everyday video!

Credits:
"2018 Cover Templates" by Scrapping With Liz
https://the-lilypad.com/store/2018-Cover-Digital-Scrapbook-Templates.html
"Beached" by Allison Pennington
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Beached-The-Kit.html
Scrapping with Liz likes this.
    • Karen
      I LOVE seeing these of yours! I am scrapping with a friend this weekend and we were just talking about these 1 second videos yesterday and I was telling my friend how you'd make these pages for each year, so we just sat and watched the whole thing! So awesome how it captures a whole year! I really love your Cover Template for the background too!
      EHStudios likes this.
    • EHStudios
      @Karen I've done it for 4 years now & it's awesome. I don't feel guilty if I forget & have to use a photo for the day instead. Still wonderful to look through with my family. Only my grandma complains they are too quick! HA!
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @EHStudios Ha ha... As I was watching I kept saying... but I have so many questions from the little snippets. It just made me want to watch more. :giggle Your hubby cracked me up in so many of them too. Lol! My friend has already decided to do this for 2020!
      EHStudios likes this.
    • EHStudios
      @Karen oh I’m so glad she is!! Even when I just had mundane videos when they are all put together it really tells a story. Worth it!!
      Karen likes this.
    • katell
      wonderful design with those big numbers!
      EHStudios likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    EHStudios
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).