Nolwenn

100 jours d'école

100 jours d'école
Nolwenn, Sep 24, 2018
Description:
Credits : kit "Diptych" by Paislee Press

Journaling : "En CP, vous avez compté chaque jour d’école depuis la rentrée jusqu’au 100ème jour. A la maison chacun devait préparer une collection de 100 objets et l’apporter en classe pour la fête du 100ème jour d’école. Tu as choisi de confectionner 100 pompons. Tu en as fait de toutes les couleurs, des petits, des gros...et je les ai cousus sur un morceau de tissu."

Translation : "At school, you have counted every school day since the beginning of the school year until the 100th day. At home everyone had to prepare a collection of 100 items and bring it to class for the 100th day of school. You chose to make 100 pompoms. You made all the colors, small, big ... and I sewed them on a piece of cloth."
jesskab likes this.
    • Tree City
      What a fun "100 days" idea! And what a great page to show off the work and the finished pom poms! :)
    • cookingmylife
      Those paint bits really do recreate the look of pompoms. But 100? oh my!
    • jesskab
      Yes, the pom-pons! I saw the finished product on another page of yours. Such a cute idea! Thank you so much for joining the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Nolwenn
    Date:
    Sep 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    205.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).