KAPOH

1.-Brought-to-You-by-the-Letter-K

1.-Brought-to-You-by-the-Letter-K
KAPOH, Jan 1, 2017
Description:
JOURNALING:
K. It happens to be the first letter of my first name, something that is very special to me.
My name was popular in the 1950's and 1960's, according to Wikipedia. It became my name BEFORE that time period.
My name is not spelled in the "conventional" manner. That is what I like best about it. It sets me apart. In fact, at one time, there were three people in my office with the same first name. But, I stood out because MINE was spelled differently!
I LOVE the fact that the way it looks is the same in the both the Latin and Cyrillic alphabets. (I joke that I was Russian in a previous life.).
This layout is brought to you by the letter: K
CREDITS: KIT: Unfortunate Events by Etc. by Danyale; FONTS: Cocktail Bubbly and Comic Sans
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Danyale
      What a sweet page, and absolutely you should treasure your name for the uniqueness of it! ♡ Fantastic journal!
    • lizziej
      What a wonderful story about your name! I've never known a Kapoh, no matter what spelling. I love that wood background and the colors of the flowers.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).