A-M

MOC - 1 - Blind Scrap - Merry Memories

MOC - 1 - Blind Scrap - Merry Memories
A-M, Jan 1, 2021
Description:
Credits: Paint from Just Jaimee Story Teller 2019 December
everything else needed for challenge - solid paper, pattern paper, frame, flower, branch, gold bow, word art and tag from Merry Memories by Designed by Socco

Font - The Anne-Marie ( custom made by Heather Joyce)
Dalis and KarenB like this.
    • Donitab
      Oh my goodness - I can’t believe you are already finished with the first challenge! Congratulations! I love the bright red and your turquoise colors. Very pretty
      A-M likes this.
    • designbylime
      Wonderful colors and the perfect photo!
      A-M likes this.
    • JillW
      Your page is so pretty! And I love your journaling and the photo! What a wonderful memory to have scrapped!
      A-M likes this.
    • cfile
      Oh Ann-Marie.. My heart just melted reading your journaling. So glad you captured the photo of James opening your gift. What a wonderful miracle!! Great take on the blind scrap.. love the pop of red from the polaroid framing. Great place to journal :) Well done TFS!
      A-M likes this.
    • extase
      beautiful color contrast between the red and blue
      A-M likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      Love the Christmasy feel to your page colors, and the fun spatters of paint! Thanks for playing!
      A-M likes this.
    • KarenB
      I look after a little girl with autism. So I know how these 'small' wins feel! I love your journaling and fab photo. So magical that it was your gift he opened! I love your colour combo too. Really wonderful layout :)
      A-M likes this.
    • Dalis
      @A-M This is so cute, so touching and I love you were able to record that memory!
      A-M likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      how special. Lovely page and journaling
      A-M likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Love the striking colors!
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    268.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).