AnneofAlamo

05moc6-peopleless11002016-creeper-van-sold-copy

05moc6-peopleless11002016-creeper-van-sold-copy
AnneofAlamo, Jan 5, 2018
Description:
if the elements with people on it are wrong, I shall remove post-haste with less frightening ones! bhahahwha
OUr Creeper van (nickname) 15 passenger van is no longer needed. Our family is shrinking in the household. We are in a mini van now! wow
Gas bill almost in half! woot
credits in order of appearance:
Forever Joy-This is Scary, Road Tested
Pink Reptile Designs-Noted black alpha
and background paper from Check out My Ride
Kristin Aagard-Gizmos and Gadgets
One LIttle Bird-Memory Collector (frame)
Kaye Winiecki - Bootiful Night, my hero (retired)
Paula Kesselring - HOme
Kaye Hadfield-Pole position
Kim Jensen Brushed Kraft
Font: Sex Pistols except for T's (they are too tiny) they are STENCIL std
    • bellbird
      awesome font choice and i love the humour that goes along with everything from the name to the ellie choices (with the perfectly acceptable, perfectly fitting creeped out people) Love that out of frame technique too with the blast comic bubble! Perfect peopleless photo page!
    • ForeverJoy
      :giggle I LOVE this!!!
    • KristinAagard
      Ha! I love your title work! That is quite the van. I bet you are loving the lower gas bill. I love the dimension as if it driving out of the frame. Awesome effect! Wonderful layout!! <3
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love the pop art style of the page, the limited colour scheme, your extraction of the van, the way the van looks like it is driving out of the frame, the hand drawn cloud scene behind the van, that mimics the cloud reflections in the windows, the expressions of the ladies in the flairs and the themed embellishing.
      #MOC6-5 #people-less #froggyfavorite
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    268.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).