Hello everyone! Happy iNSD weekend! I always love the extra excitement and fun going on in the store and forum on our party weekends! I hope you have some time to pop in the forum and play along with our games and challenges. We also have some live chat and scrap events happening all weekend too! Yippee!
It’s Polly Karen here bringing you another monthly Challenge Spotlight post. Once a month I have the privilege of looking through the challenge galleries to find just a few of my favorite layouts and shine my spotlight on them here.
2. Photography Challenge – Photograph something that brings you hope:
by michele hillam:
3. Journaling Challenge – Journaling on journal strips:
4. Random Challenge – Add at least one photo corner on a photo:
by silent ranks:
5. Style Challenge – Use an invisible boundary style:
8. Inspiration Challenge – Pull inspiration from the quote “Life if full of whimsical happenings, Watson.”:
Aaaahhhhh. What a fun trip through the galleries! As if iNSD doesn’t make me want to drop everything and scrap enough already, this blog post sure does too! If you have a minute and would like to spread some love, all the images above are linked. This is also your reminder that today is the last day to complete this month’s batch of challenges. Happy Scrapping! I’ll see you in a few days to show off the new challenges for May.