VWD Limited Professional Use License
by Valorie Wibbens
Limited Professional Use License
Please CHOOSE the Single Product or a 12 Month license; you must purchase a separate license for each product that you would like to use in your business. (Please note that this price does NOT include the products themselves).
For the Single Product License: please choose the number of licenses you would like to purchase in the shopping cart and in the comments section please list the product(s) you are purchasing the license(s) for.
The 12 Months License is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and covers all purchases of Valorie Wibbens Designs products within those 12 months. After the license expires you will need to renew the annual fee if you wish to continue to purchase products for Limited Professional use.
Under the terms of this agreement, you MAY:
• Create custom cards, layouts and invitations for your clients provided that they only receive final, flattened versions of the product (i.e. no psd files, no individual papers/element files, etc).
• You may not use this product to mass produce any product for sale. The sale of any digital product created as a derivative of any or all images in this archive is limited to 250 copies, unless prior permission is granted. You will find me easy to get along with. Just ask. The sale of products printed or placed on any physical product is not limited in number. However, you may not just print the images as they are, or sell them on t-shirts, cups, or any other physical product. You must incorporate them into a design that is predominantly your own.
• Use samples created with my products in your galleries and portfolios (with credit given to Valorie Wibbens Designs).
• Use the graphics in your web design projects for clients - HOWEVER - if purchasing a single product license a separate Limited Professional Use License must be purchased for each site where the graphics are used. Credits must also be given on the website (“Graphics created by Valorie Wibbens Designs at www.the-lilypad.com”).
• Small time craft endeavors where the designs are used in hand made products sold at local craft fairs or similar. • For blog design where the finished design is supplied in 72dpi only I DO allow my graphics to be used on your personal non-profit making blogs without the purchase of an additional license. I just ask that you credit me on any blog where you display my designs (and an email to show me your work is always appreciated too!)
Under the terms of this agreement, you MAY NOT:
• Use my designs to make scrapbook products (including kits, papers, elements, templates quick pages, product previews, web or blog graphics or promotional materials) for sale or as freebies, this is a Limited Professional Use agreement only. Neither can you print my designs as is and offer them for sale in a printed format.
• Use my designs to make quickpages or printable or hybrid items (such as treat bag toppers or cards) to be sold as downloadable files. • Produce projects for mass production or distribution. This license allows for *small business use only*.
• Distribute these graphics in any format except for the uses defined above.
• Claim these graphics as your own, either in their original state or in an altered state PLEASE NOTE: Credit must be given (where possible) to “Valorie Wibbens Designs”.
• All products created by Valorie Wibbens Designs are copyrighted by Valorie Wibbens with all rights reserved.