Date It! Plastic Beads | Kim Jensen
"Date It! Plastic Beads" are a fun way to add the date to your layout. This set is packed full of 835 beads and 18 attachment elements!
• 4-digit years 1928-2027, plus a blank
• Circular beads with 0-9 and 00-99, plus a blank
• Square beads beads with 0-9 and 00-99, plus a blank
• Days of the week, both fully spelled out and in 3-letter version
• Months, both fully spelled out and in 3-letter version
• Seasons (includes both fall and autumn)
• Symbols / and -, both circle and square
• Beads to help spell out your occasion:
... nd, rd, st, th (for making 1st, 2nd, etc)
... a, an, of, the
... anniversary, birthday, graduation, wedding
... age, old, class, first, grade, school
... day, days, month, months, week, weeks, year, years
... her, his, my, our, your
Beads are approximately 3/8" tall, and all come in both a white version with black text and black with white text.
Also included are 35 ¼" circular spacer beads (some spherical, some flat) in assorted colors.
The following items are included for "stringing" your beads (approximate lengths listed):
• wavy plastic twist tie with heart on one end, spiral on the other (6½")
• narrow white satin ribbon with small bows on both ends (8¾")
• knotted brown twine (6½")
• braided white embroidery floss, straight and curved (16", 13½")
• yellow cord with hooks on both ends (14½")
• twisted silver wire with clips on both ends (8¼")
(Use beads to hide "joints" and easily lengthen or shorten your stringers!)
And, finally, for anchoring your beads and stringers:
• 2 eyelets
• 5 glue dots
• 2 staples (1 bent)
• hinged triangular hanger, flat (no shadow) and with end slightly raised with shadow
Don't miss the coordinating "Spell It! Plastic Beads!"
Created at 300 ppi. No drop shadows except as noted above.
Previously sold elsewhere. Please check your stash before purchasing.