Your favourite MOC5 layout you made?

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by tjscraps, Jan 31, 2017.

1. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

Definitely this one....
    [​IMG]

2. Neverland Scraps

Neverland Scraps Always trust, never doubt

If I had to guess which one was my favorite, I'd have to say Day 31 is high up there. I love how this one turned out, even if it did take me all days to find the photos of the military installations that we've lived. I loved reliving the past 10+ years of our life!

[​IMG]

3. Jenna

Jenna Jenna

I didn't find my favorite until the last day!!
    [​IMG]

4. kristinkristin

kristinkristin CT - Paislee Press

[​IMG]

I think this 6x8 page is my favorite! It's from the Paper to Digi scraplift challenge. I ended up making quite a few that I really like. (I was a little surprised about that at first since I decided to do this challenge more as an opportunity to learn new things and get inspired than to get layouts done. But I guess that can happen when there's a lot of inspiration, right? :))

5. Squirrely

Squirrely Well-Known Member

I adore so many of the pages I made, & even though I stressed over the MOC far too much - that was on me, not the challenges. There were maybe one or two that were easy for me, the rest were real 'out of my zone' ones and I LOVED it lol. But this one - well, I didn't even know I felt this way and I made myself cry lol. I was really tickled about the mermaid tail/tale.

[​IMG]