Worst week of my life UPDATE

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by AmaG, Jul 14, 2017.

1. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

So glad you all are feeling optimistic!! That is great news! Continuing to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers!!

2. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Thank you so much for updating! Will continue to pray! ((HUGS)) and love to you!

3. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

Yikes! I missed this the first go around - I'm so glad they got it all and he had a safe surgery! I pray that the treatment can target the rest. Hugs and positive thoughts your way!

4. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

@AmaG Ama- Just wanted to check in on you and see how the situation is. Hope all is well with your husband. Your family is in my prayers! Hugs!!

5. AmaG

AmaG Born in the wrong decade

DH finishes radiation this week. We are still reeling from my mom's sudden death but I am trying to stay strong for my little one, DH and family.

cfile likes this.
  6. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Glad to hear your husband is finishing up with radiation... hope he's feeling well through that and that it's effective! I can only imagine that you're on a bit of autopilot trying to keep up with family obligations and your husband's health and your Mom's passing. I think it's totally normal to still be reeling from that and probably will be for awhile. Did you have a chance to get support from your church or a grief group? You need support just as much as your hubby does, so don't try to be too strong for everyone else and forget about your own needs. Sending hugs your way!

7. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Definitely thinking about you,and glad that your hubby radiation treatment is finished.

8. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

So glad your husband is finishing up radiation this week. re your Mom, again continued prayers for you and your family. Hugs Ama.

9. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

so glad you had it removed completely!!! continue to keep you in our prayers Ama, keep positive, you have half of the way conquered <3