**WINNER announced** Who's that Cutie Pie? **Cuties REVEALED**

Discussion in 'iNSD Party Pad' started by jenn mccabe, Apr 14, 2017.

1. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe Boo-yah to the teenagers!

Who’s That Cutie | Guess Who Game

Welcome to our iNSD celebration. You’ll need some scrap paper (as in note paper -not real “scrapbooking” paper) … or you can download the worksheet provided below ... something to write with, your Sherlock Holmes detective hat, and some serious sleuthing skills to play along in this fun edition of Who’s That Cutie | Guess Who Game where you match the baby faces to the TLP Designer or Polly for a chance to $10 to the store.

[​IMG]

… your job is to guess who is who from this list of possible Pollys and Designers. Once you have figured out Who's Who you will send me a PM in order to keep your answers secret.

[​IMG]
    the Who's That Cutie Pie "Super Sleuth" is @busywoman139 congrats!!!

:byay:cheer:goldstars
    AND HERE ARE THE REVEALS FOR ALL THOSE CUTE BABY FACES:

[​IMG]
    THE RULES:
    Now here’s where it gets fun … each Polly/Designer that has submitted a baby photo for this game has provided 2 clues to help you.

1. each person playing along in this game is allowed to “ask for TWO clues”. Once you use up your “2 asks for a clue” - you’ll have to rely on your fellow community members to assist in the requesting of clues. 2 predetermined clues are provided by the Polly or Designer ahead of time to assist in guessing who they are.
    2. BUT only 2 predetermined clues will be revealed for each baby face. You’ll have to pay attention to the clues that are requested so you don’t waste your 1 “ask for a clue” on a baby face that has already had its 2 clues revealed. (EX. If 3 players ask for a clue/hint on Baby Face #10 - only 2 hints will be revealed, so the third person who asked wastes their “ask for a clue”. ) So, you’ll have to scour the thread for the clues revealed and the “asks for a clue” so you don’t repeat them.
    3. The fun twist is that at any given moment the Polly or Designer who submitted their adorable baby face can pop in if they wish and reveal a new random clue by dropping it in this thread … OR … offer the chance for the 1st person who responds to ask a new question. OR maybe Bart will share a random clue.
    Sound FUN or confusing? Don't worry ... I think you'll get the hang of it as we play along ... but please feel free to ask if you have any questions.

HERE’S THE IMPORTANT PART …. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
    Do not guess answers or reveal answers here in this thread. This thread is only for

1. asking for predetermined clues (remember each person playing gets 2 asks for a predetermined clue),
    2. revealing up to 2 predetermined clues for each baby face (by me),
    3. or Polly/Designer random pop-ins to reveal clues as they see fit

… and of course all friendly banter & chatting about the game is welcome! Near the end of the game, you will send me a PM with your guesses. I do suggest you wait and watch as hints are revealed before sending in your answer sheet. BUT AGAIN PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL ANY GUESSES OR ANSWERS HERE IN THIS THREAD.

The sleuth who matches all the baby faces correctly will be the $10 winner!
    **If several sleuths guess all the faces correctly, I’ll draw a random winner -from those that got them all correct.

***** UPDATE **** Those playing along - you are troopers. If you think you have the answers you may submit 1x and have me "check" your answers. I will only tell you if you are right or not. I will not tell you which ones or how many are off. But this should help and then you can do one final re-submit if you need it.

Here’s a little work sheet - with spaces for clues revealed, # of asks made for each baby face, random hints revealed, and your work in progress guesses if you would like to print and keep track of everything. May the Sleuthing Skills Be Forever in Your Favor!

[​IMG]
    Download Worksheet HERE with this Link.

Challenge closes at 11 am EDT on Tuesday, May 9th.

Last edited: May 14, 2017
  2. corsicar

corsicar Dinner tonight? Something chocolate I'm sure!

Guess I'll start this off! Lots of cute faces here, but I love the glasses on #10. Can I get a clue?

3. jenn mccabe

#10 is a collector of new hobbies, her latest hobby is art journaling IRL (in real life)

4. jenn mccabe

Who else wants to ask for a clue? I have tons of them to help you all figure out who's who ....

5. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

oh my goodness - lots of cutie-pies! Good luck, Sleuths!

6. BevG

BevG Reformed trickster!

May I have a clue for #16, please?

7. jenn mccabe

#16 this polly wants us to know that wombats live in australia.

8. honeyandcheese

honeyandcheese Active Member

I'd like a clue for #15. Love that grin!

9. jenn mccabe

I know, right?! So cute!
    #15 her nails are ALWAYS painted

AnneofAlamo and honeyandcheese like this.
  10. busywoman139

busywoman139 Wish and hope and ... poof! There it is!

Clue for 18 please!

jenn mccabe likes this.
  11. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Bart knows who everyone is!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel and bellbird like this.
  12. busywoman139

busywoman139 Wish and hope and ... poof! There it is!

13. jenn mccabe

#18 has lived in 8 different cities around the world

14. AJK

AJK Well-Known Member

Wow, what a great challenge! If I have brain cells still active after my final I will jump in!

15. berniek

berniek Not happy unless I can see my breath

I want to know a bit more about baby #14, in the sunhat!

jenn mccabe likes this.
  16. jenn mccabe

baby #14 (that cute little one hanging in the stroller at the beach) ... is a Polly who loves to travel (looks like she got a taste for travel destinations early in life huh?) :)

17. jenn mccabe

only a few guessers so far? anyone else need a guess as to who these adorable faces belong to ....?

18. BevG

BevG Reformed trickster!

I need lots of help but I have already asked my question. Maybe Bart should visit....

19. jenn mccabe

i may have to bend the rules. hmmm ... PM your friends and :poke them to get in here!

bellbird likes this.
  20. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

ok give me a sec to get coffee and my head around the numbers and i'll ask something, if i may - i know i'm not elligable but apart from myself, i dont know who's who.
    All i can say is some of these Polly's must be sooo old - look at all the black and whites and sepia even! :backing(I'm sure they're all gonna hate me and fire me now but HINT: Mine is colour ... and disclaimer, some of the pics may have had colour turned to sepia etc, i have no idea)

Karen, berniek, wombat146 and 3 others like this.