Who's counting down? | pad patter 5.3.17

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by keepscrappin, May 3, 2017.

1. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Who's counting down to iNSD? I am! Only one more day until all the fun begins... YAY!

I've been organizing photos and collecting the goodies from the TLP All The Feels Blog Hop. I started unzipping them this morning and I'm blown away by all the fun stuff. I can't wait for part 2 to hit the store this weekend. We seriously have the best designers here at The Lilypad.... lucky us! If you haven't done the blog hop yet, get on it! Grab them all now, while part 1 is available - until noon on May 4th.

I'm marking my calendar for the chats, sales and events I want to participate in, and I told my hubby he's in charge of the house and kids, cuz I'm scrappin this weekend! I can't wait! Hope y'all can join us for some of the celebration.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2017
  2. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

I am! I just had a look at the blog post, OMG so much stuff going on, I'm already starting tp panic. Where to start???
    I kept most of the end of the week free, so I can play.

keepscrappin likes this.
  3. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!

4. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I always start with the shortest end times. So the live chats are first. Then, if there's a game that ends before the rest, that's next. Then onto everything else. That way I don't have miss any of my favorites!

5. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

I can not wait. No soccer games, the DD will be going w/friends for the weekend for a sweet 16 & sleepover ... the DS got his license - so he can drive himself to his things he has going on with his friends. The hubby has a ton of work to do so will be unhappy, but very busy ... that leaves me and the dogs! I am so excited!

6. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I've got taxes to work on but I am going to take a couple of long breaks :)

keepscrappin and busywoman139 like this.
  7. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I am! I am! I am!

I'm going to start scrapping tonight . . . and I'm so excited for my live scrap sessions throughout the weekend!

8. busywoman139

busywoman139 Wish and hope and ... poof! There it is!

Boo to the taxes but glad you are planning breaks!! :)

9. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

We have so much on this weekend - but should be able to do either end. Thank goodness for slow scraps, I cna fit them in anytime just not going to make it for the chats.

bellbird and keepscrappin like this.
  10. KairynLisa

KairynLisa Wouldn't make it as a fighter pilot

I'm so excited and looking forward to all the fun! I'll probably miss the first event as DD has her last music lesson before summer... but I'm hoping I can jump in once I'm home again! Yay! *waving frantically* HI KAYLA @keepscrappin

keepscrappin likes this.
  11. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

:byayME! We're usually out of town (my mom throws a muy fantastico cinco de mayo fiesta) but we're staying home this year- so at least I get to partake in more of the fun things going on around digiland! I've told my hubby to not expect much out of me so we'll see if he heard me! ;)

bellbird and keepscrappin like this.
  12. keepscrappin

oh yes! your live scrap sessions are TOP on my list! I love watching and chatting with y'all. I'm hoping to make it to most of them, if not all of them... hehe!

Glad you'll be able to do the slow scraps, but boo on missing the chats. We'll miss you.

Hi Kairyn! I've missed you girl! I hope you can make it too. Be sure to get to some of the Watch Cheryl Scrap sessions, you'll be so glad you did! I learn something new every time.
    Wahoo! Glad you'll be around. I missed out one year and it just about killed me! Now, I won't let hubby schedule any vacations over iNSD or DSD. I've told hubby and the kids, it's my scrappin weekend, so hopefully they let me have all day Saturday. If not, they'll wish they had... hehe I'll baracade myself in the office if I have too. I'll come out to sleep and go to church on Sunday, but hope to get in lots of shoppin, chattin and a little scrappin too. I'm usually too distracted to do much scrappin, but I love all the games and stuff and hope to get in as much as I can.

gonewiththewind and amien1 like this.
  13. bcnatty

bcnatty Disney - it's all for the kids!

ME!!! I'm so excited to be hosting some of the events going on this weekend!!

keepscrappin likes this.
  14. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I am! I am planning to scrap with a friend all weekend long. We are even going to her summer cottage away from both of our houses so that we can have zero kid/husband interuptions! I can't wait! I have lots of things that NEED to be scrapped before summer hits and we have less time again! I think that's the perfect way to spend NSD! Scrapping my heart out!

15. keepscrappin

16. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I kissed the frog!

keepscrappin likes this.
  17. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

So much fun to be had!

[​IMG]

keepscrappin likes this.
  18. vixen