Who DIDN'T finish MOC5?

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by gonewiththewind, Feb 3, 2017.

1. adriablack

adriablack Well-Known Member

I fell off about half way through the month...I recently started selling my art and got distracted getting inventory ready for Valentine's sales. :( I've only just come up for air after working my butt off creating about 20 art pieces. I'm not sure if I will try finishing the MOC challenges or just move on to February. But I definitely want to get back to scrapping!

gonewiththewind likes this.
  2. elk2009

elk2009 Hello, gorgeous

I was able to finish, but I would like to encourage all of you to go ahead and finish...it truly feels like quite an accomplishment... YOU GO...YOU CAN DO IT!!! I am routing for all of you!

3. scrappyjedi

scrappyjedi Patience you must have, my young padawan

That's a really exciting reason not to finish!! What kind of artwork do you do?

4. adriablack

adriablack Well-Known Member

I am a photographer so I recently started a Facebook page and Society 6 shop for that. But in addition I also do watercolor and mixed media art...in pretty much any paint or material that catches my eye at the moment! Ha! So I've slowly been doing one painting collection a month to upload to the Facebook page and Society 6 as well. I spent pretty much all of 2016 filling tons sketchbooks and trying new papers (like Yupo) and seeing what kind of cool things I could do with the materials at hand and now I'm working on scanning and uploading these series to the new shop. I'm hoping that maybe by June I'll be able to open an Etsy for originals too, but right now I'm content with working on this part lol!

I've been able to use a lot of the techniques that I learned in the last few months with digi scrapbooking to create some really cool pieces from the various bits that I've painted and scanned. It's been a really cool process for me!

Karen likes this.
  5. corsicar

corsicar Dinner tonight? Something chocolate I'm sure!

Well I got on a scrapping kick since the weekend to finish the February challenges, and I finally finished the MOC LO that I left hanging before having to pack for my trip. Here's MOC 11! (My husband wouldn't appreciate this haha!) 11 down, 20 to go...
    [​IMG]

gonewiththewind and IntenseMagic like this.