When was your last haircut?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bcgal00, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Meredith78

Meredith78 Well-Known Member

It looks great - thanks so much for sharing it! :)

michelepixels likes this.
  2. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

When I cut it off myself. About 2 months ago. ROFL!!! I always clip on my hair, I'm surprised I have hair.

bcgal00 likes this.
  3. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

@misslovescraps Lili I love seeing all the versions of "you"! You are lucky, you look great with longer or short hair! I can't go too short or I look bald LOL.

4. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

oh I didn't cut my hair for so many years, but then as age and life changed, I started cutting at least once a year... in the past few years, since 2014, Sarita cuts my hair so I have it cut every few months, I love my hair long but it takes so much to look after, I feel a lot more comfy with the hair just above my shoulders/ ear line the shortest... I could NEVER have very short hair... I dont feel my face suits very short hair , also there is some childhood trauma as my mum would cut my hair often very very short , at the time, conditioner wasn't something people used, so my mum was avoiding tears as I had so much hair and tangled easily, so she would cut...like biy's cut. In both Spanish & Portuguese, the language has gender...so when I went to school or other classes , or shopping, bus driver/shop attendants would ask what I wanted... "boy"... it really really angered me so much, I promised the day I have a child I would always respect their hair decisions..... and did with Sarita...she asked to have her wonderful hair when she was 5.... and it pained me, but I did it... LOL

5. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

ages ago, thanks for the reminder - I need to call my hairdresser.