What is the first thing...

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by Chippi, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Chippi

Chippi Those chicken nuggets are just waiting to attack

What is the first non-scrap related thing you are going to do when you have finished MOC5?

Hug your kids?
    Go outside?
    Dig through the pile of PopTart packets to the next room?
    Hahaha!!

I am going to treat myself to a couple of hours of Sims4, because they added toddlers partway through the month and I knew if I started to play I would never get off.

My real kids can wait for their hugs.

2. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

Hahaha! It's fun, those toddlers. So enjoy!
    I binged a couple of episodes of The Bridge on Netflix.

Chippi likes this.
  3. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

:rofl

Me? I think I might scrap some more and pretend it's not over :neener

Seriously, my floor desperately needs mopping, and my piles (digital and real life) need some organizing. I think I'll dub February Organize This! at my house.

elk2009, LoveItScrapIt and Chippi like this.
  4. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I might cook a meal :giggle

maybe :giggle

lmccandless, bestcee and Chippi like this.
  5. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

LOL at pretend its not over @bestcee

I finished a book i started before xmas and started a new one. I did organise a few cupboards today - would never dream of doing that sort of thing in Jan LOL

Chippi likes this.
  6. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

Sleep. I did more than half in the last two days since we got home. I'm exhausted...

bestcee and Chippi like this.
  7. Bec

Bec Well-Known Member

I did 2 more layouts and then I did a water change on the fish tank and went looking for more challenges :) #addictedtoscrap

8. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

As soon as I finished my last challenge page, I scrapped two more that were related pages just because I'm in that scrappy mode! :giggle Tonight I think I will go down to my craft room and actually bust out my paints. They collected dust in January for some reason.

Mumma848, lmccandless and Chippi like this.
  9. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

That's basically my philosophy at the moment. After I finished on Tuesday, I snuck in a couple of the January designer challenges and yesterday I started on the February challenges. I'm basically avoiding finishing up my 2016 project life book which has turned into a total train wreck.

Non-scrapping stuff? Need to pack for our weekend in Indianapolis. We leave tomorrow for my daughter's dance competition so there's tons of little things we can't forget to pack.

bestcee, Chippi and Karen like this.
  10. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

A got my sister's bedroom ready for her visit & collected all the trash in the house for trash day today. Does that count? Otherwise I just scrapped a ton more yesterday! lol!

Chippi and Karen like this.
  11. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Not possible for any project of yours to be a train wreck. I'm not buying it. :nope

tkradtke likes this.
  12. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

That's very sweet Karen! And I wish it was true. But it is total carnage at the moment. I've only printed the first third of the year. Book 2 is almost done, but I have a blank page to fill with nothing to fill it with and I'm avoiding journaling on another set of pages from July. For book 3, I haven't done anything with the last two months of the year's worth of photos... they are completely unorganized (some on my computer, some on the cloud, some in texts that I never downloaded, etc) and I took ZERO notes during that time. I need to just sit down, start slapping photos onto templates, label what I can and call it done. This is part of the reason I'm trying really hard to journal in my planner each day. So if I get behind, I can at least have some clue what went on! :dizzy

Karen likes this.
  13. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Just finished some surprise portrait photos of my friends kids ! Fancy stuff with bokeh or blurred back grounds , and I am that chuffed with them. Made a fun birthday card for her as well, and 2 "everyday pages".
    Now of to do Anne's skinny.... I guess I am a bit addicted, but the portraits I started a few days ago, I only finished them of today (mind you that still took 3 hours lol )
    EDIT EDIT : you said non scrap related. .. Asked my huband to take me out to dinner.... we went ,and it was lovely.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  14. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

I got my hair done yesterday. :highfive

Chippi likes this.
  15. tjscraps

tjscraps Tomorrow I'll do what I want to do

Laundry!! lol And my house desperately needs cleaning, so doing that today!

Chippi and LoveItScrapIt like this.
  16. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

This is what I did. Just completed the 7th challenge here for February. Now I don't know what to do. ROFL

Karen, bestcee and Chippi like this.
  17. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I did some creative team layouts for BYOC - and TLP challenges coming up.
    Can we agree that I am addicted?

Karen and Chippi like this.
  18. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Made my list of the Feb challenges. Vacuumed the floors. Today: sell Girl Scout cookies at a booth (or rather supervise my dd selling cookies), mop the kitchen, and clean the bathrooms. Oh, and host friends at our house tonight.

Chippi likes this.
  19. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I finished on Tuesday and I've already forgotten what I did immediately afterward. I did spend a little time in the gallery and forum. I was thinking about not scrapping again for a week, but yesterday I was intrigued by the February challenges and I wrote them all down in my desk calendar as I like to do for easy reference and crossing off. And then I participated in the Slow Scrap -- so much for not scrapping. I think I'm not going to have time to scrap today though! It's dress rehearsal AND opening night for my girls' theater show, Beauty & The Beast. I have to make brownies for the concession stand, and then run the concession stand.

Chippi likes this.
  20. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

Keep on scrappin' :banana