What is "Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by Aerobigirl, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Aerobigirl

Aerobigirl Well-Known Member

I wasn't sure where else to ask.

What are the posts that just say, "Kiss!" about?

Thanks

2. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

LOL yeah i guess they could be confusing seeing them on their own after the fact! they are relics of the previous 'Kiss Bart', the TLP mascot (he's a frog if you haven't met him - he still hasn't turned into a handsome prince yet but many of us live in hope!) contest, probably from iNSD in May - he hops around the pad and i'm guessing the images are no longer visible, but the first post following his image can 'kiss' him and the most kisses over the span of the contest wins. hope that clears it up!

bestcee likes this.
  3. Aerobigirl

Thank you! Yes, that does clear it up!

I thought it was kind of random, although I did notice some frog images that I thought were in signature lines but might have been the posts you are talking about.

bellbird likes this.
  4. Aerobigirl

...but now I'm really glad I know what it was. I thought it might be a form of praising or agreement on posts / layouts. I would have looked really silly posting random "kiss!" posts now, LOLOL.

5. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

:giggle well it would probably flatter the person if your praising in the gllery that way but, yeah, a bit awkward i imagine!