What happens when it's all over??

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by mrs2a50, Jan 28, 2017.

1. spcoggs

spcoggs Well-Known Member

@mrs2a50 thanks in advance for all the hard work! I'm sure it's a LOT to go through all those layout threads and tally everyone up. :)

mrs2a50 likes this.
  2. bcnatty

bcnatty Disney - it's all for the kids!

Just finished checking my thread and making sure that I had all the requirements for my pages...good thing, because I had to add a couple sentences to make up a journaling challenge!!
    Thank you @mrs2a50 @lmccandless and all of the wonderful Pollys and Designers that hosted and provided freebies and such amazing tutorials for this MOC!!! Every year you guys amaze me!! :goldstars
    Now I'm going to cross my fingers until I hear back from Julie that everything was ok and then keep them crossed some more for the big prize!!! :drool

_scrapaholic_ and mrs2a50 like this.
  3. SanVHM

SanVHM Pluk de dag!

I've checked it all and cannot believe I did finilize it for the 5th time. I want to thank you Julie for all the work that is coming and all the Polly's for the great challenges!! It was an awesome year, learned a lot and stepped out my comfortzone again and most of all I got back my fun in scrapping :heartlub

JillW and mrs2a50 like this.
  4. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

Thank you all for the hard work!!

mrs2a50 likes this.
  5. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Quick question. I had to go back and change a few things in some pages. While I changed the layout photo in the gallery (and it shows the new page), the layout photo in my thread shows the old photo, instead. Is this going to be an issue, or am I just worrying about nothing?

6. cla

cla Well-Known Member

Thank you to everyone at the Pad who helped with any part of MOC #5. As stressed as the participants get trying to finish it all I can only imagine all the time and effort that goes on behind the scenes. Thank you, thank you!!

7. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Jan, did you replace the layout in your thread? If not, you should do that. If you did, and it still shows the old layout, try clearing your cookies and cache and see if it updates for you. If it does, you should be good.

8. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Yes, I did replace the layouts in the thread. And I cleared my cache. Some of them changed, but others didn't.

I just checked on my phone, iPad, and on a different browser on my computer. The weird thing is that it all depends upon which I'm on. They've changed on my phone and MS Edge (computer), but not on my ipad or Firefox (computer). I'll just guess that it's all ok for ya'll to see.

Thanks!

mrs2a50 likes this.
  9. mnjenlittle

mnjenlittle Dewey Decimal, I love you!

I had this same thing happen. I put notes in the challenge thread and my layout thread that the layout may not be the same as the gallery.

10. willimena

willimena Well-Known Member

As a newbie I appreciated your summary @mrs2a50. But more importantly I greatly value the work you have all put into developing, hosting and finalising the month of challenges. I also admire the sense of community and joy in the forum and gallery. Great to be a part of during MOC.

11. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

Thanks so much, Julie! All of your hard work is very much appreciated. :heartslub

mrs2a50 likes this.