Weekend Agenda

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bestcee, Jan 19, 2018.

1. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

This weekend will consist of moving what's left out of my grandparent's house. It is being put up for sale on Sunday. It's going to be a very emotional weekend for sure.

2. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

Saturday morning I'm going on a photo tour of a couple of churches in Richmond with the friend I walk with every Saturday. (I think that anyone can read the event info at that link).

Saturday afternoon or evening I'll probably scrap Saturday's MOC. And maybe I'll do something nice for my husband because it's his birthday. He already got his birthday present, a new car. Not really a birthday present. Just a coincidence in timing. His 20 year old car gave him one last straw and he replaced it yesterday.

Sunday I'll surely scrap because I have nothing else planned. Though I have suggested to my husband that we take a drive in his new car. :)

Happy weekend everyone!

Edited to add: I meant to say I do have your game on my calendar with an alarm reminder and I think I can join you!

bestcee likes this.
  3. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

My DH will be bringing DD to Theater On Ice practice at 5:30 am (thank you! Thank you!) so I can sleep in a bit. My son was able to get into a welding class, so we'll need to go purchase his equipment and clothing. Then the kids will need to work, and I'll most likely scrap. Sunday is church and more work for the kids. Then it's Monday...

bestcee likes this.
  4. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

Yick...that's brutal!

QuiltyMom likes this.
  5. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

This is my idea! I scrap, kid plays minecraft!

6. bestcee

I'm sorry! That's rough.

7. rchansen

rchansen in the sweet tooth recovery program

Hoping to do lots of scrapbooking tomorrow!! Sunday the Vikings play the Eagles...already excited!! #bringithome #govikings

8. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

I know. I have to get up 3x a week at 4:45 am to get her to the rink by 5:15 am, so I told him if she was doing TOI, that it would be his responsibility. Otherwise I'd be waking up every day at 4:45 am. Such is the life of skating parents...

bestcee likes this.
  9. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

Errands and a small grocery trip tomorrow, grab some yummy Chinese I've been craving, and then my DD is having a friend stay the night, so lots of giggles, popcorn and sundaes!!!

10. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Last night was game night at our church. This morning I went grocery shopping for the week (by myself!). I've also worked on laundry and straightening up the house. Right now (this afternoon) everyone is resting and watching a movie while I catch up on some work. Later some friends are coming over for dinner (gotta get up in a minute and go work on dinner). Tomorrow will be church and then scrapping & football!

LoveItScrapIt and bestcee like this.
  11. bestcee

That must have been amazing!

Scrapping with Liz likes this.
  12. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.

I had all these plans to get caught up on scrapping this weekend.

I've barely left my bed with a fever and sore throat. Lots of sleep and fluid, rights?

13. bestcee

Oh no! I'm sorry you are sick! I hate that - especially if I had plans!

Throughout the day: Take a photo of your medicine. Take a photo of your fluid. Take a photo of your pillow. Then you will be all ready to Document your day (#14) when you are feeling better :giggle

14. Chippi

Chippi Those chicken nuggets are just waiting to attack

Craft all day on Saturday, and an ENJO party Saturday night. Sunday is pretty chill. Cleaning up, trying to some healthy food, and driving my sister to roller derby.
    And in between all of that trying to catch up in MOC. I am really going to have to do some speed scrapping to catch up!!

Angela Toucan and bestcee like this.
  15. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

Our weekend plans went out of the window as the weekend started.
    Friday I was supposed to cutout loads of fabric for the next sofa recovering endeavour. That didn't get done due to my medical call out, so was moved to the weekend. My youngest got ill and is still needing extra love and attention. It's snowing so can't get to church this morning (can't get out of the end of the street as it's steep). And the snow means the conservatory, my cutting out space, is too cold to use - therefore the sofa fabric is waiting for another day.
    I wonder if the little one is feeling up to playing a game yet.

bestcee likes this.