Week in the Life - starting October 5th!

Discussion in 'Memory Motivators' started by klee73010, Sep 17, 2015.

1. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

UPDATE!!!!

Here's my *almost* completed album. I still need a few filler pages. About 3.
    I will not be ordering this in a book through shutterfly, because I am certain I haven't allowed for enough bleed, so I'll probably just go buy a separate album and print the pages individually - still not sure about what size I'll do, but may just stick with my 8x8 prints.

anyway. I have been busting my booty to get this done and over with. I can't believe how close I am to finishing - probably this week to have it done!!!!

https://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=1EbtWLRw3cOPA&cid=SM-PBAPP

bestcee likes this.
  2. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Super cute @klee73010 ! I know there are actions that can be bought that will fix your pages for bleed. Or at least, I've heard about them from other scrappers.

klee73010 likes this.
  3. klee73010

Yeah, I've thought about it. And there was a scrapaneers coupon to Wendy Zine's store... hmm. But still... spending money on the action, and then buying the book.... or just buying the album and page protectors and use my print credits..... :/ toss up either way!

and thank you! It feels good to be done finally... lol!

4. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

Shutterfly is pretty good on bleed...but live and learn is a good thing. I really try to add a small border cause I print too.
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE all your journaling and this year (I skipped last year due to just blah about it), but I am gonna take pics, but make a habit of sitting and writing out the day! YOU are inspiring!!!

klee73010 likes this.
  5. klee73010

The next time I do this (I don't think it will be an every year thing for me), I want more of my family's words. That is the one thing I really feel is lacking. Yes, I have every boring detail of MY thoughts/days/routine. But my husband is missing from this album... and only what *I* think was funny from my kids... not what my kids think is funny. But, they are still small. I am still very pleased with it overall. But next time... that's something I think I need more of. :D

6. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

I do my PL pages (quarterly book) through Shutterfly and have never had problems with bleed. Although I don't know what it would look like if I did. :giggle I just do them 3600x3600 and then order the 8x8 book. I don't think I've ever had anything cut off or unreadable.

klee73010 likes this.
  7. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

@klee73010 are you doing WITL coming up in May?

Your book is super cute. :)

8. klee73010

No, I'm done for awhile. Lol! Thank you, BTW. I finished it today, uploaded the prints to scrapping simply, ordered.... They've already been printed and shipped!!
    Today I grabbed an album from Hobby Lobby, and I'll have the absolute completed project done when they get here. :fairydance

What finally decided for me on prints vs shutterfly book was the price. I spent $12 on album & shipping combined (had print credits already), vs the $70 cost PLUS shipping on the book. Even with the 50% off book code from shutterfly it was almost $60 because of the extra pages. :(