Week 4

Discussion in 'Fit Pad' started by rchansen, May 12, 2016.

1. rchansen

rchansen in the sweet tooth recovery program

Forgot to update Monday. I am down 9 pounds in the last three weeks. I'll take it!!

This week has been rough for exercising. Hubby fell off a roof last Friday and landed on his back. He has been sleeping in our recliner in the living room which means I can't get my morning workout in. And evening workouts are tough for me. Finally charged my FitBit and started using that again. I do not walk nearly enough...the joys of an office desk job. So I just took a walk outside around the building. Only took me four minutes and it was around 620 steps. Might need to do that every so often. Especially on the nice days!! But while the exercising hasn't been on point this week I have been eating well. I'm feeling so much better. Not giving up!! Love this!!

Hope everyone else is doing well. :)

bestcee, klee73010 and enjoyyourpix like this.
  2. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

I am the exact opposite. I've been moving and getting steps, but still not eating as well as I should. So... I'm running for no other reason than to run! haha. But I did start up my food tracking again. Hopefully that will kick-start my healthier eating again. Yay for you getting that FitBit out and back up and running... there's a thread around here somewhere of us Pad Pals. Haha.

3. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Watch out for @klee73010! She'll challenge you on a weekend and go get way too many steps!
    She's sneaky.

enjoyyourpix and klee73010 like this.
  4. klee73010

lol @bestcee i was just trying to get a badge that one weekend. We ended up doing a walk at the Phoenix Zoo, and walked 6 miles (it was my best weekend ever wearing the fitbit!). My usual weekend count is no where near that high!

5. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

oh I have been on a caffeine jolt, low water! tsk tsk...have a big bottle next to me now...need water!

enjoyyourpix and klee73010 like this.
  6. bestcee

I know, what a fluke! I had to giggle though, because I was all "Sweet! Let's go!" and then instead I was like "Woah, what happened?" Usually our weekly steps are a lot closer.

klee73010 likes this.
  7. rchansen

I gotta find that link!! The most I ever got was just over 6000 steps. Although I forget to wear it a lot...or it's dead and needs to be recharged. Gotta start using it more.

bestcee likes this.
  8. bestcee

If I'm sitting down for a chat or scrap session, I'll plug mine in. I keep the charger plugged in close by, so it's easy. Plus, I know I'm not getting many steps when scrapping!

rchansen and klee73010 like this.
  9. klee73010

i have to time it for this specifically... "hmm, sitting down to work now. will the battery last until my next sitting down length of time?" haha

rchansen likes this.
  10. rchansen

Add me as a friend if you want... rc_hansen @ yahoo (dot) com