The ♥beat of the Lily Pad is so precious!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by AnneofAlamo, Aug 18, 2016.

1. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

Upon opening this weeks newsletter, I saw that collabs were on sale
    all for $5 and was like that is a deal, then I saw
    [​IMG]
    I am copying and pasting from the newsletter, in case you dont' get it..(you should it is so good) or deleted it.
    One of the very best qualities of the digital scrapbooking community is that we get to know and care deeply for each other. During hard times especially, our members show their support. Right now, there's a long-time and beloved digital scrapbooker who needs our help. Sabrina Dupre, a TLP designer and friend to all, lost her home and most of her belongings during the recent flooding in Louisiana. We are so thankful that Sabrina and her family are safe, but they face the daunting task of rebuilding. For the next month, all TLP site collabs will be $5.00 and 100% of the proceeds will go to a disaster relief fund for Sabrina and her family. Watch the shop next weekend as well for a brand new collab, After the Rain, that we are also dedicating to Sabrina. Thank you very much for your support of this cause.

This is yet another reason why the Lily Pad is not just a digital forum and store, but a family.
    the heart beat is full of love~

2. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

oh i had no idea! i cannot imagine the heartbreak of losing everything in that way. So glad they are safe! *hugs*

3. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Thank you, Anne! I really appreciate you sharing that with everyone. :wub

I hope that you all will support our sweet Sabrina.

enjoyyourpix likes this.
  4. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

As I read I told my self that all that matters are that they are safe ,but I am still seeing this page slightly blurry, not that I'm crying or anything. ....
    BIG positive note ,especially to members who have not been here very long; a collaborative is the bees knees,it really is,you get to have a little bit from each designer each element in the kit is marked with their name,so not only do you get a fab kit you can use. But you get to know their styles,to,so it makes it easier to shop afterwards. ...
    May everything go your way from now on Sabrina.

Dalis likes this.
  5. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Sorry to hear that Sabrina and family. Yep I'll be checking out those collabs. And sending prayers.

6. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I have no words. I so love that this community can rally around another member to help. Just one more reason to love this place. Prayers for Sabrina and her family.

7. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Prayers for Sabrina and her family. TLP is truly a wonderful family :heartlub

8. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

This is wonderful! It makes my heart happy that TLP is doing this for Sabrina and her family! SO generous! So heartbreaking that this is happening to so many in her area! Scary and sad.

lmccandless likes this.
  9. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

Being here for a fair bit of time - I looked and looked to find the collabs I didn't have yet - AND I DID! And you Can Too!
    The amazing price should prompt us all to buy lots! And while you do please say a thankful prayer that Sabrina's loved ones are safe.

lmccandless likes this.
  10. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

It was so horrible to read this devastating news. I have been watching the situation in the media, and now knowing one of our own is suffering ... it breaks my heart in a more personal way.

I have a separate account that I have used to purchase CU products from here at TLP, so even though I am a Polly, I'll be shopping too ... I'm pretty sure there are some collabs I don't have!

And I just have to share ... this cute kit is on my radar: and as a bonus ... retired designers Splendid Fiins and Emily Merritt have some goodies in there!

[​IMG]

Thanks for sharing this here Anne! :beat I hope as a community we can raise a good amount of money to support Sabrina and her family.

bestcee and Dalis like this.
  11. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

I'm so glad you posted this. I admit it, I usually scroll through the newsletter & go right to the pictures. About to go redo my shopping list right now. My love to Sabrina.

12. AnneofAlamo

13. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

14. Chippi

Chippi Those chicken nuggets are just waiting to attack

Oh my heart goes out to Sabrina and her family. TLP is such a wonderful place! I am definitely going to stretch my budget to help out.

bestcee likes this.
  15. renee82

renee82 renee82

This place is amazing! We love you Sabrina!

16. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

I found 4 kits that I didn't have. Thanks for the chance to do something to help Sabrina & her family.

17. AnneofAlamo

I was telling my family tonight about Sabrina. Putting a face and family to the tragedy in Louisiana. I then said, and the Frog place I chat and scrap at? The Lily Pad?
    the all laughed, yes?
    I told what was being done...my Littles cheered! That is a good place momma, yeah on them!
    gotta love it!

lmccandless and corsicar like this.
  18. corsicar

corsicar Dinner tonight? Something chocolate I'm sure!

Prayers for Sabrina and her family. It's so devastating to see everything on the news. This just confirms how special the TLP family is.

@AnneofAlamo I picked up the Life is an Adventure collabs too. They'd been on my wishlist and I'm glad to be able to support Sabrina through my purchase.

AnneofAlamo likes this.
  19. AnneofAlamo

oh ruth!! @corsicar thank you so much and woot, I better unzip it and get scrapping! lol

20. wendy85

wendy85 Doin' a little chair dance here at my desk

My prayers go to Sabrina and her family.. I saw all what happened on the news and they keep us updated. But knowing that someone we know is living there and in this situatuon is heartbreaking.

My heart became so full with love when i saw this weeks newsletter. It is one of the reasons i love this place so much.