Thank you!

Discussion in 'iNSD Party Pad' started by AJK, May 6, 2017.

1. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Bart says "you're welcome!"
    [​IMG]

EHStudios likes this.
  2. EHStudios

EHStudios Say cheese!

3. AJK

AJK Well-Known Member

Borrow away! Digiland has undergone so many changes the past five years. When you find a good site, I believe you should acknowledge it. So, "borrow" all ya want!

bestcee, jenn mccabe and keepscrappin like this.
  4. 3BluEyedBabies

3BluEyedBabies Slaying spiders along the shore

YES! Thank you all so much for all you do "behind the scenes"! I'm still a bit 'new' here, but I adore the way the site is set up; especially being able to tag someone...so neat! I just have to remember to 'unwatch' or else I end up with tooo many email notifications. I had to work this past weekend, so I didn't get to play much, but the little I did was fun...loved meeting Bart!! I used my MOC GC to buy a bunch of fabulous stuff, and I can't wait to scrap with all of it!

Thanks again!!

bestcee and jenn mccabe like this.
  5. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Well-Known Member

Yes! I would also like to say thank you to everyone involved....and even the members. ...TLP really makes me happy these days. I should edit my post in the happy place thread. ...and add the lily pad. It's a place I feel that gets me and feel like I belong. Which is big...since I feel like the lone sheep in the real world.

bestcee and jenn mccabe like this.
  6. bestcee

bestcee No pictures? Use your imagination!

7. Lor

Lor you've always had the power, my dear

I ditto all of that!!! I didn't get to play along much either, which bummed me out totally. We are prepping for my daughter's graduation party and the list is long. Uggghhhh... But, when I did take a breather, The Lilypad is where I was at. :-)