Thank You...

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by catgoddess, Feb 1, 2017.

1. catgoddess

catgoddess Well-Known Member

Thank you to all who put this challenge together and to all the participants for their beautiful inspiration. It's been a very long time since my heart felt attached to my scrap pages and doing MOC helped me find it again. This challenge month allowed me to focus on my 2016 album and I completed 25 pages towards it and 1 page for 2017. I feel so accomplished and was able to use so many gorgeous goodies from my stash that I haven't used in a long time, or bought and never used at all. :giggle

This was just what I needed to kick off 2017. I know these events are a ton of work and all of that extra time and effort is much appreciated. :wub

2. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

@catgoddess - you are very welcome! I'm so glad that MOC helped you get your pages scrapped and find your mojo! Success!!

Juliestcyr, cfile and catgoddess like this.
  3. lizziej

lizziej Active Member

Yes, thank you! I know it helped me find my mojo. I had so much going on in 2016 (and in 2015) and only got a few pages done, and I needed a kick-start, and this was it! I really had to work hard, because I didn't start until January 14, and I work outside the home, so a lot of my free time went towards scrapping.

Karen, bestcee, mrs2a50 and 2 others like this.
  4. mirjam

mirjam mirjam

A huuuuuuuuuge thank you from me too! You totally ROCKED this MOC again!!!! And a huge thank you to all participants for making the gallery and forum buzz with beautiful pages, tons of creativity and awesome camaradery!
    I got behind because I had to finish my BYOC products but managed to catch up with 5 pages today! I am over the moon that I managed to do all challenges 3 years in a row!

cfile, keepscrappin, Karen and 7 others like this.
  5. tinkerbell1112

tinkerbell1112 Offical Ambassador of the Magic Kingdom

ditto! I have a momentum going in my vacation book right now that I don't want to stop!!!

Karen, bestcee, mrs2a50 and 3 others like this.
  6. Coady

Coady Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for MOC. This was my first time participating. I just "stumbled" on this site in December when I was looking for Disney products. I am so happy that I found this site and I absolutely enjoyed MOC #5. Thank you to the administrators of this site and to the wonderful people who put the challenges up. Also, a special thank you the Anne of Alamo who so nicely kept the challenges organized in sequential order on her thread.
    Cathy

7. dancingJaye

dancingJaye Well-Known Member

Thank you so much! I found my mojo, I was deeply determined to finish the challenge, which provided me with scrap therapy (why have I not been doing that for the past 4 years????) when things got really rough last week and has given me something to look forward to. I also have felt the love and support of those who have mourned with me and comforted me through the passing of a family member this week. Thank you all for your hard work and community!

catgoddess, Karen, bestcee and 4 others like this.
  8. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

Thank you so much!!

mrs2a50 likes this.
  9. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

Yes, thanks so much! Last year, I was so new and didn't know what to expect. This year, I was so much more relaxed and so I enjoyed all the challenges.

Karen likes this.
  10. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

Yessssss! Loved it, again! thanks for ALLLLLLLLl your hard work Julie, Laura and pollys!

Karen likes this.
  11. Nightshadow

Nightshadow Pancakes are their own food group

Thank you ladies for all the hard work, creativity, and thought which went into this. It was fun and exciting too.

mrs2a50 and Karen like this.
  12. Chippi

Chippi Those chicken nuggets are just waiting to attack

Totally agree. Thank you so much for MOC5!!
    Last year was a really low year for me for scrapping. If I complete the 10 monthly challenges for February, I will have beaten my page tally for 2016, and that is only month two.
    MOC is so wonderfully difficult. It pushes you to do things you are terrified of or "but I don't do that" and you do it and it is spectacular! And I even started my USA 2014 album, which I never thought would actually happen!
    I love every page I have done this year for MOC and I can't wait to keep going.
    Thank you to EVERY SINGLE PERSON who played a part in getting MOC5 going, and especially your families who have "let" us have your almost full attention for a month!

13. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

That is so wonderful to hear! MOC is all about having fun, finding or bumping up your mojo and getting some pages done!

catgoddess likes this.
  14. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

This was my experience too!
    Great fun, thanks so much!

15. zippyoh

zippyoh Well-Known Member

This was my 3rd MOC and my favorite! It got me in a scrapping groove again (I was struggling with my mojo a little bit there) and the challenges helped me create some of my favorite LO's! So thank you from the bottom of my heart Lilypad and all those that made this possible.

16. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I totally agree. I feel just a tad lost without the buzz and excitement as Feb settles in.

17. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I love hearing that you guys love MOC as much as I do. It is a lot of organizing and planning and getting ready ahead of time, but to hear that you guys are kicking your mojo into high gear and starting or finishing projects and wanting to keep scrapping after 31 days of challenges just warms my heart! :)

catgoddess and mrs2a50 like this.
  18. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

Thank you thank you thank you!! My creative juices were flowing & I even got to spend a significant time commenting in the gallery which I've missed in the past! LOVE this place & LOVE the warmth!

wombat146, mrs2a50 and Karen like this.
  19. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Thank you so much everyone! It was a lot of fun.

mrs2a50 likes this.
  20. SanVHM

SanVHM Pluk de dag!

Thank you for the great challenges....sad that it's over!

mrs2a50 likes this.