Ready for 2017

Discussion in 'Fit Pad' started by littlekiwi, Dec 8, 2016.

1. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Just finished ordering a whole pile of supplements ($80 worth) to help me in the new year from iherb as they arent all avsilable in NZ. Going to finally tackle PCOS and all its associated issues, sleep & insomnia issues, fatigue & low iron, cleaner eating, exercise which should hopefully transfer to weightloss.It may seem like a lot but its kind of all connected and im sick of being short and morbidly obese (pretty much back to pre weightloss surgery numbers but im too scared to find out the exact number - I keep telling my dr dont tell me)

londoncuppa, jesskab and bestcee like this.
  2. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Good luck. I've heard PCOS is connected to so much. Darn hormones and things. I am ready to start doing what I need to also. We can cheer each other on.

3. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

You go girl! I love your positive attitude for the new year and how you are preparing!

4. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Stop by here for encouragement - change is hard, but we will rally for you, Jennifer!

5. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Good for you! Having put it out there here will be great for accountability too! :)

6. LynnG

LynnG Designer

New year, new start - sounds good :-)

(And sympathy from another fellow shortie. It annoys me increasingly as I get older for some reason) :giggle

jesskab likes this.
  7. rchansen

rchansen in the sweet tooth recovery program

Good luck Jennifer. I am making another weightloss attempt in 2017 as well. 2016 did not go as well as planned.

8. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

ditto.

good luck Jenn ... i love that you are thinking about this now before Jan gets here!

littlekiwi likes this.
  9. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

@jenn mccabe it's more about feeling better over all. I could start as soon as the stuff gets here but with christmas i thought i'd wait.

10. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

Oh, I'm so sorry. PCOS is awful & gaining the weight back sucks. I've gained back 80 of the 100lbs I lost 10 years ago & I can't keep under the 200 mark. I wish all you all the best. I know how hard it is & good for you taking action!

11. Celeste

Celeste I'm moving to Hogwarts!

good for you taking the first step!