Quick question ... or two ...

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by jazzmatazz, Mar 19, 2018.

1. jazzmatazz

jazzmatazz I am anything but run-of-the-mill ...

I see that a few of the layouts I commented on have been designated as "Froggy Favorites." Can anyone nominate a favorite, or is it just the Lilypad team? If anyone can, is it posted in a specific thread to recognize the layout? I tried searching "froggy favorite" in the forum and didn't get any results. There are a few layouts I'd like to nominate, if that is allowed.

Thank you for the help!

Sara, Karen, janedee and 2 others like this.
  2. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

Here is the thread all about Froggy Faves!

You can nominate pages, it isn’t just for the Pollys. The link above has all the details, but ask if you need anything else!

londoncuppa likes this.
  3. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

Desi answered your question correctly (thanks for posting the link, Desi!). We’re an all-inclusive community and welcome input from everyone. Share the love!! :D. There’s also no limit as to how many times a month you can nominate.

The Pollys do have something called “Pride of The Pad” that only they do. A few layouts are selected by different Pollys on a monthly basis. It is quite an honor and hard to get (one I’m still hoping for...LOL). If you win that, you get a special badge to add to your siggie. You’ll see a few people with them.

I’m so glad to see you’re jumping in, Tracy. Welcome again to The Pad! :heartlub

bellbird and LoveItScrapIt like this.
  4. jazzmatazz

Thank you all so much for the help! Still trying to hop my way around the pad!

Dalis, Karen, bellbird and 3 others like this.
  5. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

oh Tracy! What a sweetie, to be seeing pages that make you love and want to show others! I needed that bit of happy this day!
    woot

londoncuppa likes this.
  6. Mylinn

Mylinn What's that old bat up to now??

Go for it with gusto! I love that the Pad lets anyone nominate - because we are all different (be it little or huge), a variety of styles/types gets nominated . . . helps me see pages I'd have missed.

londoncuppa and A-M like this.
  7. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Yep What they all said - and especially what Anne said and i see that you have started Froggy Fave-ing so Yay!

(And Pride of The Pad will be back for March shortly!)

londoncuppa likes this.
  8. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

So sweet of you to try to hop right into making people feel loved!!!! WElcome to the pad!!!!!

9. jazzmatazz

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome and encouragement!