Question - Store Goodies

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by DisneyMom, May 25, 2018.

1. DisneyMom

DisneyMom official mousketeer

Ok, I've been floating around the site for the past few weeks now. Loving the monthly challenges and even got in on a chat - which was a blast :)

Now I'm trying to wrap my head around all the store goodies you all have here.

BYOC - which is monthly
    Something Old, Something New - 50% off select items on Wednesdays
    New Releases - Fridays and 20% off through the weekend

I'm seeing Subscriptions in the store but not sure what they all are. Could someone please explain them to me - that would be awesome!

Anything else I'm missing to check out?

Thanks for being so welcoming - I'm loving it here at The Lily Pad!

Karen, bestcee, pbrooks and 1 other person like this.
  2. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

Welcome!! It's so much fun here and the goodies are endless...be prepared to shop till you drop :shopping

Storyteller Subscription by Just Jaimee is perfect if you like to do weekly pocket style scrapping and more with tons of add-ons each month!! She has two levels of subscriptions, however each option offers a discount to past Storyteller Items. Storyteller releases happen weekly!

Memory Pockets Monthly is another amazing pocket style scrapping more minimalist than the Storyteller, and again you'll get a percent off past MPM items. This one comes out the fourth Friday of the month.

Mixed Media Monthly (M3) is perfect if you like to do art journaling, mixed media pieces, artist trading cards (ATC), or just incorporate artsy pieces into your regular scrapbook pages, and you'll receive a discount on all past products. This one comes out the third Friday of the month.

Create Crate Monthly is themed differently each month, so think holidays, events etc, and again you'll get a discount on all past products. This one comes out the second Friday of the month.

jesskab, Psychozoe, bellbird and 2 others like this.
  3. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

Timmi gave you lots of great info! If you'd like some inspiration, you can check out the sub's galleries. CCM, MPM, and M3, all have their own. Just Jaimee's gallery has all of her wonderful designs, including Storyteller.

bellbird, londoncuppa and bbymks5 like this.
  4. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

I was totally going to come back earlier, but then I got squirrel brained and forgot *facepalm*

The Art Journaling Forum has Monthly Muses broken down into the four weeks with a new muse to help you use your M3 products!

bellbird likes this.
  5. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

Also there is a calendar in the announcement pad each month that has the dates of all the sales, when each subscription releases, and all the chats for the month.

bestcee, bellbird and londoncuppa like this.
  6. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

@DisneyMom Looks like you’ve got lots of great info. At one point or another I’ve subscribed to all of The Pad’s subscriptions, so feel free to tag me with any questions.

Jaimee’s VIP subscription is a fabulous stash-builder. Most of what she puts out each month, with the exception of BYOC, is tied to Storyteller as either part of the base kit or as an add on. If you have the VIP plan, you get everything for free. I highly recommend it!

I’d go to the store and look at past issues of each subscription and see what suits you best. Happy Scrapping!

bellbird and DisneyMom like this.
  7. DisneyMom

Thanks so much. It looks like I'm going to have to find a way to increase my scrapping budget each month...LOL

Karen, KatrinaHunt13, bestcee and 2 others like this.
  8. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Hi, good to read you are feeling at home here & enjoying everything & sounds like you have all those key store dates in your diary! The calendar Desi linked to is really helpful! Everyone has already helped you out so much but I would also add that you can subscribe for short periods should you wish to try any of them out, which is good to keep in mind with budgets, & figuring out what fits your style etc & IMHO they're better value than real paper scrap kit subscriptions LOL

cfile and DisneyMom like this.
  9. DisneyMom

I'm trying out a 3 month sub to Storytellers and see how it goes. Maybe in a month or two I'll try another one and I can see what fits my scrapping better :)

jesskab and bellbird like this.
  10. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Yeah for loving the Lilypad!

You made it to a chat....so you learned that sometimes chats come with coupons right?
    [​IMG]
    :giggle

Are you subscribed to designers newsletters? You never know when there's a freebie or bonus coupon in those!
    Oh! And you saw the monthly challenges, did you see the Designers Challenges? Some of them run calendar month, some run mid month to mid month. More chances to win a prize! And some come with a free template.
    The calendar is a great link! It'll show the sales too.
    BYOC is always the first Friday of every month - so June 1st! And sometimes designers have special newsletter bundles for BYOC.

Tree City, DisneyMom and bellbird like this.