Question about BYOC

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by crlin, Jan 5, 2018.

1. crlin

crlin Well-Known Member

I am wondering how you get the added discount when you purchase a certain amount such as $35.00 purchase and you are supposed to get an extra percent off. Don't know if I am making sense but I have never seen this added discount appear anywhere. Thanks!

2. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

It updates in your cart automatically. The price drops in the shop. So, instead of seeing one price, you'll see the lower one.

bellbird, lmccandless and Danyale like this.
  3. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Here's with nothing in my cart:
    Capture.PNG

and then the same product with $28.00 in my cart:
    Capture1.PNG

4. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

@crlin Courtney is completely correct. Another thing to note is if you're adding bundles to your cart that are already discounted from the designer, such as an offer via their newsletter, the cost of these bundles DO NOT count towards the BYOC discount since they are already discounted.

So, if I've got $24 of individual BYOC products in my cart, plus a $5 bundle offer, even though my cart total is $29, I still don't meet the $25 threshold for the next discount level. I would need to spend another $1 on individual (ie non-bundled product).

Hope that makes sense. If it doesn't, just let me know. All of the discounts offered are fabulous. Happy shopping!!

bellbird, bestcee and lmccandless like this.
  5. crlin

crlin Well-Known Member

Thank you for clearing this up!!

londoncuppa, bestcee and bellbird like this.