Pick Your Prize Instructions and Questions

Discussion in 'Pick Your Prize' started by mrs2a50, Apr 25, 2017.

1. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Pick Your Prize giveaways are back! Woot! Each of our designers is giving away one of their products to a lucky winner and the winner gets to choose what that prize will be!

To play along, all you need to do is look through the designer's store and choose one product that you would love to win (collabs and CU products are excluded). Then post in the thread and tell us what it is. If you can show the product image and link to the product, that would be great, but it is not required. You can post in as many designers threads as you want, but only one time per designer. At the end of iNSD weekend, one lucky poster in each designer's thread will be selected (via random number generator) to win their prize!

Here are the rules for these giveaways:

1. Pick one product only per designer thread.
    2. Collaborations and CU products are excluded.
    3. Products must be posted before Saturday, May 6 at 11PM EST.

Good luck everyone and have fun picking your prize!

If you have a question regarding any of the 'Pick Your Prize' threads, please post them here. Thanks!

klee73010 and Chippi like this.
  2. lmjrocko

lmjrocko See that in my rear view mirror? That's Michigan!

3. mrs2a50

@lmjrocko - I think you meant to put this in Gina Miller's thread :)

4. Serena

Serena Walter Hunt is my hero! <3

Hello Miss Julie! I have a question! Are we allowed bundles? I understand no collab and no CU, just curious cause I was searching through my wish list for some as well and some are bundles. Thanks in advance for your time and organizing all this!

5. NancyP

NancyP I like the eensey weensey ones ...

Can someone explain how to put a picture of a kit in the thread? I go through Photobucket and that is really a pain!!!

6. michelepixels

michelepixels Be a something you love and understand

1. Right click on the kit image and choose "copy image address."
    2. In the post where you want to insert the image, click on the icon that looks like a photo (in between the smiley and filmstrip, about ¾ across the top of the typing window). Paste that URL you just copied in step one and hit the insert button.
    3. If you want to also make it clickable so people can click to the kit page, then go back to the kit page and copy the URL at the top of the window.
    4. Return to the post you're typing. Highlight the kit image. Click on the icon that looks like a few links (following bold, italic, .... A) and paste the page URL into that.

Hope I explained it clearly!

grrfluudy likes this.
  7. michelepixels

michelepixels Be a something you love and understand

I've seen lots of bundles being chosen. I think I chose one or two myself. I'm pretty sure it's fine because the rules only exclude collabs and CU.

Serena likes this.
  8. NancyP

NancyP I like the eensey weensey ones ...

Thank you so much!!!

michelepixels likes this.
  9. Serena

Serena Walter Hunt is my hero! <3

Yeah, I kept waiting and only picking kits just in case, but there were a few whom I reaaaallly wanted the bundle so since everyone else was doing it, I figured I'd put it in and if I got an answer and it was no, I'd try to replace really quick. :giggle

Thank you!

10. mrs2a50

@Serena - yes, bundles are allowed!
    @michelepixels - thanks for answering Nancy's question!

Sorry for not responding - I focus first on threads where I've been tagged :)

michelepixels likes this.