Photos You've Scrapped

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by LoveItScrapIt, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

I used to keep a notebook. When I took a scrapping break the notebook got neglected, so I've a few years worth to fill it uop with. Generally I list the main events, quotes, special moments that I want to scrap, and cross them off when done. Hubby keeps all the photos in order so they are easy to find by year, month and event/activity.

LoveItScrapIt and bestcee like this.
  2. Mylinn

Mylinn What's that old bat up to now??

What's their email addy? I so badly need a digi organizing team!
    Love the ideas in this thread :)

Tree City and bestcee like this.
  3. Amson

Amson Yoo-hoo!

You sound exactly like me however I love scrapping my landscape photos. I do need to take more people photos but have 2 adult daughters who do not want me to post their photos online so a little restricted.

Mylinn and bestcee like this.
  4. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

Evidently I need to track what photos I haven't scrapped!

I was looking for a photo I took that followed the rule-of-thirds and finally found one from 2009. It was a day trip with some of my friends. I wanted to make sure the layout didn't clash with the other layouts I did of that day... Ends up I haven't even scrapped them yet! This group is a group of scrappers that got together so there are LOTS of photos that were shared.

So I have now done 4 layouts for this day following some of the MOC challenges quite loosely! Got at least another 4 pages to do if not more!

bestcee likes this.