photo hosting site help please!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Aussiegirl, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Aussiegirl

Aussiegirl Why yes, I CAN help you get to Disney!

I closed my Photobucket account since it was having so many issues. I decided to open a Flickr account at the recommendation of a friend. The account is opened and an item has been uploaded (a siggy). However, I can't figure out how to post it. I clicked the share option and copied the link, posting it at the site, but all that comes up is a small icon showing an image should be posted there. Can anyone help me please? If this thread is not allowed, please help in a pm! Thank you!

2. rdjrneace

rdjrneace Following the yellow brick road on foot

I have not uploaded a signature yet here but I have trouble with Flickr working for my CT layouts. I upload to "https://imgur.com/" for my CT layouts and it works better from there. Good Luck.

3. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

I've started using imgur.com too. It's rather easy to use. Never had an account at Flickr, but always seemed confusing to me.

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. Aussiegirl

ok, thanks ladies! I'll look into it!

5. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

If you're wanting to add a signature, the easiest thing to do is to load it into the gallery here at The Pad (you just need to make sure that at least 50% of the elements you've used are Pad products). You can link it from there by just copying & pasting the "Share Image" URL from its page in the gallery. If you need help after that, just tag me & let me know, and I'll try to help you further.

MrsPeel and MrsGaramer like this.
  6. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I'm a content Flickr user.

patsyt likes this.
  7. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

YES to Imgur!!!!!!
    I wasn't too keen on it when Courtney first suggested, but now I found my way...is AWESOME and Courtney even showed us the way to get the copy & paste links for here!!!!!!
    LOVE it, thanks @bestcee

8. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

sorry didnt read right, but I always had trouble finding where the Flickr sharing links are.... so Imgur is so, so easdy, is drag and drop and the links are there with two clicks!!!!

9. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I can see your siggie @Aussiegirl , so it must be working!

10. Aussiegirl

Yeah, I switched to a private album on Facebook. I couldn't figure out Flickr, and figured this worked just as well!

Karen and bestcee like this.