#parentfail | Pad Patter 10.15.17

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by IntenseMagic, Oct 15, 2017.

1. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

2. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

3. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

4. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

Okay, this reminded me of a few of my parenting fails!

One time I was watching my nephew. We were playing outside with my other kids. His mom & dad had just pulled up in the driveway. He got so excited he fell about 5 feet off our our play set...I wasn't close enough to him. Thankfully he was okay. But his mom & dad go to see my careful parenting skills! LOL!

Then another time I was watching my nephews again and my daughter fell out of her high chair. There were 7 little kids at my house at the time. She was about 18 months at the time. Her chair sits on a chair so it wasn't too high off the ground. I was turned around to grab the tray to get her buckled in and she fell out. I didn't realize until the next day that she wasn't using her arm. Turns out she broke her collar bone! This incident happened shortly after the other incident with my nephew. Apparently I wasn't too good at watching lots of kids back then....even though I have 7 of my own now!

Another more recent one that happens quite frequently. 2 of my boys are deaf & wear Cochlear Implants to help them hear. When they are wearing their devices they hear me calling their name & talking to them. Sometimes I'll call their name & wonder why they aren't coming.....Doh! They don't have their CIs on.

5. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Bart has no parental advice.
    [​IMG]

6. jagruti patel

jagruti patel Me love cookies! Yum! Yum!